KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange is thrilled to announce that today, EdenChain (EDN) is now part of their unique pool of tradable tokens.
Deposits are now available with supported exchange pairs such as EDN/BTC and EDN/ETH. All trading businesses including buying, selling, and withdrawal can be made using KuCoin’s Android and iOS app, or to their website at www.kucoin.com.
About EdenChain (EDN)
EdenChain is a blockchain platform technology that focuses on solving these technical issues by employing software and hardware that can increase the performance of the entire network and protect the blockchain against external hackers.
EdenChain uses Blockchain smart contracts to integrate real and virtual economies, creating a new and enormous economic system and a programmable economy that guarantees lower transaction costs because there is no middle man, security and high performance. Their strategy to solve performance issues without sacrificing the user’s safety could turn their platform into one of the most appealing up and developing projects out there.
The goal of Edenchain is to create a high-performance blockchain-based platform that can be beneficial in many industries with a wide range of applications. They aim to provide an ICO platform for start-ups to launch their own ICOs, making it comparable to NEO, Stellar and ICON. Also, since EdenChain can monetize all kinds of assets and executing secure, cost-efficient, and accelerated transactions, it can be adopted across multiple enterprises, such as the Internet of things (IoT), Peer-to-peer(P2P) financial platforms, Business-to-business(B2B) services, shared economy, games, etc. They seek to create a world where you can operate the blockchain smart contracts to capitalize any and every tangible and intangible asset into tokens and trade freely without the interference of any agent thereby reducing transaction charges and making sure that profits are shared among members of the community.
The core team
Edenchain’s headquartered in the British Virgin Islands, and another office in Singapore, but the day-to-day affairs are being handled in Gangnam Seoul, South-Korea. The EdenChain team has a consolidated background in the blockchain, big data and cloud computing of over 50 years. James Ahn, founder, and CEO of EdenChain is a distinguished and well-respected blockchain advocate in Korea with over 20 years of expertise in the IT industry. Besides Mr. Ahn, several other team members have extensive blockchain experience which can help tremendously in the development of this project.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?