Just like ICO trends owned crypto market in 2017, Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) is booming in 2019. KuCoin has recently joined the party of IEO with many other cryptocurrency exchanges to help blockchain projects raise funds. Consequently, the new IEO platform of KuCoin is called Spotlight just like OKjumpstart of OKEx (as reported by Coingape).
Following KuCoin’s IEO launch, its native token “KCS or KuCoin shares” started soaring the volume on the graph of Coinmarketcap. To make it clear, the idea is that KuCoin’s IEO or Spotlight will only support its native token, KCS meaning, any project that expects to raise funds with Spotlight IEO, will have to use KCS and let users settle transactions.
A new program of us, we name it Spotlight, is coming soon, and we believe it will be a launch platform for hidden gems in blockchain that have real potential and value. pic.twitter.com/SuQRN3WQRu
— Michael Gan (@gan_chun) March 11, 2019
At the moment, KCS is up with 12.16 percent over the past 24 hours. Accordingly, it seeks out to enter the round of 60th largest cryptocurrency, presenting sits on the 61st spot with trading value $1.17. Furthermore, KuCoin shares or KCS token held the average market cap $104,984,455.
At the time of reporting, KCS’s trading volume is split on KuCoin’s platform in difference trading pairs including KCS/USDT, KCS/BTC, KCS/ETH. NEO/KCS. XRP/KCS, CS/KCS, LTC/KCS. EOS/KCS and GO/KCS.
As per the website and official announcement, anyone interested in Spotlight IEO will have to complete KYC in advance. However, not many details on KuCoin’s IEO is available at present. The announcement reads that;
KuCoin Spotlight will officially announce its first Spotlight project within this week. The Spotlight token sale is on a first-come, first served basis. The sale will be based on KCS and the actual price in KCS will be announced on the day of sale.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?