- KCS has formed a wedge on major support
- Kucoin rose nearly 200% since the start of April
- Indicators reset for another bullish impulse
KCS has had a wild bull run reaching nearly 6000% gains since its low in January 2019. Kucoin nearly reached its previous ATH of $21.40 the last 2 weeks as the tokenyiu skyrocketed 200%. The bulls aren’t giving up yet as KCS has held its major support level of $15.75 for the last week.
KCS Price Analysis: 24 hr Chart
While looking at the chart, we can see the price of KCS has been coiling within a wedge for a week as investors await its next breakout. The end of wedge has arrived and KCS will make its move within the next day. If KCS manages to break upwards, which is the likely scenario, price should rocket 18% to its major resistance level of $18.80.
If the bears take control and KCS fails to hold its $15.90 support, expect a fall to minor support range of $13.53. In the case the token is left with little buyer, a further dip to major support of $11.40 may occur. This support level is also met with the 4HR 200MA.
While looking at the Stochastic RSI (blue & orange), its fair to expect consolidation of KCS may be coming to an end as the strength has been settled in the oversold territory. The coiled look to the indicators shows its priming for an upward move. Confirming this bullish view, the regular RSI has been curving around the last 4 days and has broke above its trend line. This sets the stage for Kucoin to attempt another bullish move.
KCS intraday levels
- Spot rate: $15.91
- Trend: Sideways
- Volatility: Low
- Support: $15.75
- Resistance: $18.80
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?