LetsExchange.io, an instant multi-currency exchange service, has completed the first stage of its extensive platform upgrade. The changes to the platform streamline and accelerate the exchange process to let users swap around 220 coins and tokens easily and quickly.
The main change is visible right on the LetsExchange.io homepage. The platform’s all-in-one exchange widget has been redesigned to make the crypto swap flow even more intuitive.
The flow consists of a few simple steps. First, a user selects the coins and amount to exchange and provides their receiving wallet address. They can also choose a fixed rate option to exclude slippage during the swap execution. In the second step, the user only needs to send the exchange amount to the deposit address. Once this transaction is done, the swap is carried out automatically. The funds are delivered to the recipient’s address immediately after the network confirmation.
LetsExchange has also updated its SmartRate technology. It’s a set of algorithms that compare current cryptocurrency rates on multiple exchange platforms and select the most profitable option for the user. After the update, this technology analyzes more offers available on the market while still taking virtually a moment to deliver results.
On top of that, LetsExchange has increased its server capacity to ensure fast and hassle-free swaps amid the rapid growth of the platform’s audience.
These upgrades come a few months after the platform’s launch in early 2021. Since then, LetsExchange.io has been steadily growing and attracting crypto enthusiasts interested in effortless, secure, and anonymous cryptocurrency swaps.
As a non-custodial instant exchange service, LetsExchange doesn’t require its users to disclose personal and financial data. Cryptocurrency traders and investors are able to exchange nearly 220 coins and tokens without signing up and completing KYC and AML checks. This makes crypto swaps on LetsExchange anonymous while the security of users’ assets is ensured by their own cryptocurrency wallets.
The platform doesn’t impose upper limits on exchange amounts and constantly expands the range of supported coins. It was among the first exchange platforms to list such in-demand cryptocurrencies as SafeMoon and Shiba Inu.
The next stage of the LetsExchange upgrade is going to bring advanced trading features to its users. New language versions of the platform are also coming soon to ensure a seamless exchange experience for crypto enthusiasts worldwide.
LetsExchange is an instant multi-currency exchange service free of registration, limits, and complications. With hassle-free access, a user-friendly interface, and fast automated transactions, LetsExchange saves users’ time at each step of the exchange process to help them get the most out of every swap.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?