Soon after the Litecoin’s mainstream adoption by Travala.com, Litecoin foundation broke out yet another announcement. The firm has announced new Litecoin hardware wallet on May 10, 2019, which drive LTC hits over 14 percent growth in terms of price.
Litecoin-branded ELLIPAL Hardware Wallet
Litecoin foundation (LF) on Friday, May 10, 2019, announced the new Litecoin-branded hardware wallet dubbed, ELLIPAL Hardware Wallet 2.0. It is available for sale at Litecoin Foundation store at the cost of $149. According to LF, this wallet is a complete connection free cold wallet. The announcement goes as follows;
Subsequent to the post, ELLIPAL hardware wallet uses QR codes technology to proceed transaction created on its mobile app.
ELLIPAL hardware wallet is completely connection free and isolated from any networks, reads LF in its official website. With just a few scans, your transactions can be securely verified and sent to the blockchain without leaving any backdoor for hackers to infiltrate.
Beside Litecoin support, the wallet stated that it supports 22 other coins and all ERC 20, TRC 20, TRC 10 tokens. Moreover, it also enabled the support for Binance DEX.
Price Surged Over 14 Percent
As the news rolled on the web, Litecoin’s price began soaring to a new high – at press time, the coin is up with over 14 percent which led Litecoin’s value $86.95 apiece. As the fifth largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap, the coin coins the average trading volume $5,366,567,109.
Although prices of all major cryptocurrencies are quite impressive at the moment, with Bitcoin peaking 8 percent, Ethereum (ETH) with 11.56 percent, XRP with 5.44 percent, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with 13.03 percent over the past 24 hours – among the top 15 cryptocurrencies, Litecoin has become the hottest cryptocurrency by gaining 14.33 percent within last 24 hours.
The closer look at coinmarketcap reveals that the Litecoin’s trading volume is spitting widely among Coineal exchange with $609,930,037. Nevertheless, it is also noticed that LTC’s trading volume among exchanges like Coinall and ZBG is excluded by coinmarketcap as it points with the double asterisks (**) which means that the volume is excluded by coinmarketcap from its calculation.
Travala Partners with Litecoin Foundation
In addition to a hardware wallet, Litecoin’s soaring volume is also closely linked to its latest adoption by travala.com. Traval.com is a prominent blockchain based hotel booking platform which announced its strategic partnership with Litecoin foundation (FC) on May 09 2019. In its announcement update, the platform introduced a new #TravelWithLitecoin campaign, aims to increase the exposure of both Litecoin and Travala – the campaign lets users save upto 40% only if they use Travala.com and Litecoin’s LoafWallet.
In addition to this, Travala.com confirms its support to Litecoin for its upcoming summit, it states that the platform will become official accommodation partner of Litecoin’s future summit. Following the announcement, Litecoin co-founder, Charlie Lee expressed his excitement and states that;
“The consumer is in the driver seat when it comes to achieving mass-market cryptocurrency adoption, and we’re delighted to embark on this journey with the Litecoin Foundation with a unified goal: to bring the mainstream use of cryptocurrencies into everyday life. This is a proud milestone for us as we continue building out our platform to welcome those who share the same vision for the crypto economy.”
So readers, what’s your stake on Litecoin’s surging value and the new hardware wallet.? Let us know in the comment below
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?