- Litecoin (LTC) boost over 5% in a day as Binance US adds the crypto to its platform.
- Fear creeps in as death cross forms on LTC/USD pair.
The rise of Litecoin (LTC) has been nothing but exceptional in the past 48 hours gaining over 5% in a day. The soar in ‘silver Bitcoin’ price sets in at a time the cryptocurrency market is in a consolidation phase as Bitcoin (BTC) bulls struggle to cross the $10,000 USD mark. Despite the positive fundamentals, such as addition of the crypto to Binance US, LTC is signaling a critical bear reversal point as the daily price charts forms a death cross.
Can LTC hit triple digits before the year?
LTC bulls threatens to break $80 USD
The past seven or so weeks, since the start of 2020, cryptocurrencies have been on a mammoth rise as most of the top altcoins register over 5% in gains in the past 24 hours. Looking further back, the early Bitcoin fork has gained over 10% over the past 2days raising hopes of bulls targeting $80 USD in the coming days. However the technical indicators on the long timeframe chars signals an upcoming bearish run.
— Binance.US ?? (@BinanceAmerica) February 22, 2020
If bulls are able to keep the price above the key resistance level at $73.00 USD, then possibilities to spike to $80 USD remain plausible. Can bulls push the coin to new yearly highs in the near future?
LTC/USD forms a death cross
While the fundamentals remain solid on Litecoin, the technical indicators remain bearish signaling a possible reversal to the $70 USD level. Looking at the daily charts, the short term moving average (MA) crossed the long term average giving a very bearish sign on the price of LTC in the coming future.
Currently trading at $76.18, LTC/USD, the coin is on a bearish trend and looks destined to reverse towards the $70 USD key support. However, a cross above $78.00 USD will effectively push up a bullish run towards higher resistance levels at $90, $95 and $100 USD.
Despite the calls to $100, LTC/USD future looks bleak in the coming days.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?