- Litecoin price immediate downside is protected by the 50 SMA at $74.39 and the 200 SMA at $69.88.
- LTC/USD’s consolidation above $75 is likely to allow more buyers to join the market, pulling the price above $80.
Litecoin price recent dip found refuge at $65. The recovery from the support pushed above $70 and $75 resistance zones. Further upside action came into contact with $80 but unfortunately, the bulls lost their mojo culminating in another brief spiral.
At the time of writing, LTC/USD is trading at $76. The immediate downside is protected by the 50 SMA on the 4-hour chart. Also contributing to the support is a short trend line, which is also part of the key flag pattern, the resistance at $80 has been tested twice since Litecoin price dropped from the yearly highs at $84.62.
Therefore, the selling activity in the same zone would greatly hinder LTC’s recovery. Moreover, in the event the support at $75 shelves to the pressure, Litecoin price could dive further to test the next support at the 200 SMA ($70).
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
On the other hand, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) shows that sideways trading is the most likely trend for the current and upcoming sessions. The trend followed by the RSI has leveled above 50. Continued sideways action is expected as bulls gather the strength to attack the critical $80. In this case consolidation at $75 would be very vital to creating more demand for LTC in the near term.
Litecoin Key Levels
Spot rate: $76.89
Relative change: -2.96
Percentage change: $-3.71
Trend: Bullish bias
Support: 50 SMA and the 200 SMA in the 4-hour chart
Resistance: $80 and $85
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?