- Litecoin saw a 1.5% price drop over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency falls to the $46 level.
- The bulls had been on the offensive after pushing marginally above the 100-days EMA but failed to follow through with this push.
Litecoin dropped by 1.5% over the past 24 hours of trading as it drops from the 100-days EMA to reach the $46.34 level. In my last Litecoin article, I had outlined the fact that the bulls were back on the offensive after breaking the 100-days EMA. However, it seems that this was a false signal as the bulls were unable to break the resistance at $49.33 which caused the market to roll over and fall lower.
The bullish momentum is fading quickly in Litecoin as the RSI plummets from overbought conditions and is approaching the 50 line. A break beneath 50 on the RSI would cause LTC to spiral downward as the bears take control of the market momentum.
Litecoin Price Analysis
LTC/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Analyzing the daily chart above, we can clearly see Litecoin breaking above the 100-days EMA a few days ago, however, we can also see that it was unable to break the resistance at $49.33 – provided by a 1.272 Fibonacci Extension level.
From here, the bears started to step back in and pushed the market lower to the current trading level at $46.34.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
The break back beneath $47.70 has put Litecoin in a neutral trading position. The cryptocurrency would now need to rise and break above the $49.33 resistance to turn bullish again. It would have to drop beneath $44 and the rising support trend line to turn bearish.
If the sellers do push lower, the first level of support can be found at $44.60. This is followed by support at the rising support trend line and $41.14 (.392 Fib Retracement).
On the other side, if the bulls can rebound from $45 and push higher, the first level of resistance lies at $47.70. Above this, resistance is located at $49.33, $50, and $52.
Support:$45, $44.62, $41.14, $40, $38.
Resistance: $47.70, $49.33, $50, $52.
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might B Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?