- Litecoin (LTC) leading Bitcoin’s (BTC) price on the short time frames.
- LTC/USD crosses key resistance at $45.50 USD, is BTC on the cusp of a bullish trend?
Litecoin (LTC) to provide confirmation for BTC bullish run, analyst says
According to cryptocurrency analyst and Adaptive Fund partner, Willy Woo, Litecoin is expected to offer a confirmation signal to BTC’s upcoming bullish momentum. Currently trading at $46.00 against the dollar, LTC/USD short timeframe charts candle breached above key resistance at $45.50 USD signaling a possible bullish momentum in coming days. LTC has recorded higher highs and higher lows in the past few trading sessions however BTC is only recording higher highs, and a higher low will effectively call in bulls to the market.
Bitcoin is currently consolidating in the $7885 USD support level holding with a bullish trajectory in sight. With Litecoin currently showing very bullish signs with the relative strength index heading towards the overbought level, which Willy Woo believes gives signals of a reversal in BTC’s market. He wrote,
“Using on-chain investor activity, which gives a read of where this may go; LTC is already very bullish, while BTC is still consolidating around an early bullish swing.”
In a nutshell, I'm expecting a bullish run in BTC lead by LTC as a confirmation signal.
— Willy Woo (@woonomic) January 10, 2020
Bitcoin on the verge of a breakout as $8,000 lingers
On the 30 minutes charts, BTC/USD bulls are closing in on the bearish wedge resistance level. Bitcoin currently changes hands at $7,911 USD, a slight drop from intraday highs of $7,927 USD, signaling a possible spike past $8,000 in the coming hours. A breach above resistance is on the verge as Litecoin market dynamics shows.
The relative strength index (RSI) on the lower timeframes bounced off the resistance formed at 70 overbought levels as bulls eased off in preparedness for an oncoming bullish run that may push the top crypto towards the $8,400 USD levels.
Look out for Litecoin’s breakout which is set to highlight the start of a Bitcoin bullish momentum as Woo said.
Image from TradingView
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?