LocalBitcoins successively beat the November 1 deadline to earn new registration from the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority. Together with four more companies, LocalBitcoins is a compliant cryptocurrency company motivated to achieve its long-terms goals.
At the same time, LocalBitcoins has named serial entrepreneur and former college teacher Sebastian Sonntag as the company’s new CEO. He replaces Nikolaus Kangas who joins his brother and company founder Jeremias Kangas in the LocalBitcoins’ board of executives.
Sonntag takes charge of the company while it solidifies its presence as a leading Bitcoin marketplace around the world. He also faces a series of changes in the crypto-sphere as he prepares to spearhead one of the fastest-growing peer to peer Bitcoin exchange.
LocalBitcoins provides its service in 200+ countries and averages over $50 million in weekly trading volumes. As an indication of what could be the future of Bitcoin trading, our latest charts show a tremendous increase in the number of traders from emerging markets.
More precisely, some of the largest markets where LocalBitcoins has significant growth are Venezuela, Egypt, Indonesia, India, Mexico and Kenya. Traders from these countries consistently use LocalBitcoins to exchange crypto because of its ease of access and use.
Despite that, LocalBitcoins plan to invest more resources in making its services more accessible to people throughout the world. After all, the company owes its continually widening global reach to the Bitcoin community.
After Jeremias founded the company in 2012, it took only one year to register 100,000 active users. LocalBitcoins was the first platform of its kind and Bitcoin traders were quick to notice it. Back then, people wanted a fast and convenient way to buy and sell Bitcoin, and almost no one offered that service.
Jeremias and Nikolaus used that opportunity to expand LocalBitcoins throughout the world. More importantly, they invested their time and resources to improve the trading platform and make it accessible to millions of Bitcoin users.
After years of research and devotion to tailor services to the needs of different traders, LocalBitcoins takes pride in being able to serve at least 500,000 users every month.
“We feel honored to be in a position that allows us to help people achieve financial autonomy through Bitcoin.”
Since 2012, LocalBitcoins’ primary objective has been to help people achieve financial freedom. Whether day traders or long-term investors, Bitcoin educators or people who can’t use traditional financial systems, our goal has always been to facilitate easy access for Bitcoin.
LocalBitcoins’ state of the art security, transparency, constant customer support, and global outreach are some of the ways we show our commitment to the Bitcoin community.
“We also have a tiered ID verification system to help traders increase their limits and also improve buyer confidence.
We apologize sincerely for our verification processes being a tad long at times. But we are continually improving our support resources to make the process smooth and stress-free for everyone.”
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?