Cryptocurrency futures exchange AAX has reported record-breaking volume for November, including the highest single-day trading action in its history. Close to $2.5 billion was traded in 24 hours during a bumper month for AAX that saw the platform dominate key regional markets.
November was the busiest month on record AAX, whose spot and futures markets saw unprecedented demand as Bitcoin surged to a new high. On the exchange’s busiest day, $2.48 billion of USDT was swapped across spot and futures markets. AAX has also shared a number of other metrics for November that attest to the robust demand for its services, and for cryptocurrency in general.
Three of the exchange’s top 10 traders for the month of November were female, belying common assumptions about the archetypal professional trader. Data also suggests that the average age of AAX traders is slightly older than that of the market at large, at 33.8 years.
In terms of market share, the CIS region, comprising former Soviet states, is where AAX is most dominant. 61% of all trading volume originated there during November, followed by Europe and then Singapore.
“Cryptocurrency is an asset class that refuses to be easily pigeon-holed or categorized with anything that’s gone before,” said AAX CEO Thor Chan. “And the same is true of the average cryptocurrency trader. Our anonymized user data shows that there is no ‘average’ crypto trader: today’s pros are more diverse and more distributed, geographically than ever before.
“As Bitcoin rallies to new highs, and institutional demand heightens, crypto volume is sure to increase across the board. November has been our most successful month to date, but December is already on course to eclipse that record.”
AAX is a deep-liquidity and deeply trusted cryptocurrency exchange that is favored by more than half a million users. Powered by London Stock Exchange’s LSEG Technology, AAX offers crypto futures contracts, 50+ spot pairs, P2P fiat trading, savings products and top-grade API connectivity. AAX enables users to buy bitcoin easily via its OTC or Fast Buy platforms and supports over 20 fiat currencies.
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?