Gala Games (GALA) price extends the previous session’s losses as the weekend begins. GALA trades in a tight range with the formation of a ‘Doji’ candlestick. This indicates indecision among investors, which can be concluded as a critical point for the next price action.
- Gala Games (GALA) falls for a third consecutive session on Friday.
- A decisive break below the 20-day SMA would drag the price toward $0.24.
- Investors seek breakout above the flag formation to set up bullish bias.
As of writing, GALA/USD is trading at $0.29, down nearly 2% for the day.
GALA wavers inside flag formation
On the daily chart, GALA price action has devalued more than 80% from the November highs of $0.84. GALA has touched an all-time low on January 22 at $0.15. Investors find some attractive buying opportunities near the mentioned level.
But the price trades near the 20-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $0.22 with a bearish bias. A daily close below this level could trigger the sell-off toward the $0.25 level followed by the critical $0.16 level.
On the flip side, the ‘flag formation’ is a bullish reversal pattern that suggests bulls are not in a mood to give up easily. The 30% retracement from the swing tops gives bulls hopes to retest the upper trend line of the flag formation at $0.34.
Fresh buying vigor is required to cross above February 9 highs of $0.39 that coincides with the beginning of the mentioned pattern. Next, the market participants could test the $0.44 horizontal resistance zone.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) seeks double support near 49 with a neutral stance.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds above the midline supporting the underlying bullish current.
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000