Ethereum (ETH) price gains for a second straight day on Wednesday. ETH has formed some bullish technical setup anticipating a short-term upside rally toward $3,200.
- Ethereum (ETH) price trades modestly higher on Wednesday.
- Investors need to push above $2,800 with above an average volume to sustain the gains.
- Immediate upside hurdles are placed at 200 and 50-day EMAs.
The world’s second-largest digital asset has not been on the radar of the institutional inflows as Bitcoin remained their top priority. As per the CoinShares fund manager, there have been $109 million inflows. 81% of this total fund or $88.5 million has gone into Bitcoin (BTC) based funds.
On the other hand, Ethereum-based funds witnessed an outflow of $15.2 million according to the report.
As of press time, ETH/USD is trading at $2,708.38, up 2.65% for the day.
ETH anticipate upside continuation
On the daily chart, Ethereum’s (ETH) price has rallied 52% from the January lows of $2,159 to the swing highs of $3,284.75. However, ETH bulls remain unwilling to carry forward the gains as sellers return to collect the liquidity near $2,550.
The formation of ‘inverted hammer’ followed by two green candlesticks suggests bulls are ready to take another leap to test the upside filters.
With above an average volumes ETH/USD looks comfortable to test the first resistance hurdle at 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $3,025.55 followed by the 200-EMA at $3,317.23.
Although the above-mentioned scenario looks possible for now but a reversal toward $2,500 could invalidate the bullish theory.
On the downside, the ETH price could retest the January lows of $2,159.0.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) still hovers below the mid-line while reading at 41.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) held below the midline with a neutral bias.
Conclusion: Momentum oscillators paint a mixed picture. The price must produce a daily candlestick close above $2,800 to sustain the upside gains.
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?