Ripple’s (XRP) price extends the previous session’s decline on Thursday. XRP tested the crucial support zone around $0.60. Today’s sell-off in the crypto market is sponsored by Russia’s all-out invasion of Ukraine sending shock waves across global financial markets.
- Ripple (XRP) edges lower on Thursday amid the Russia-Ukraine war.
- Expect a fall toward January’s lows if closes below $0.62.
- The 24-hour trading volume stands at $4,299,023,371 with more than 60% gains.
As of press time, XRP/USD is trading at $0.65, down 5.60% for the day.
In the latest development, a large batch of XRP has been transferred by anonymous Bithumb users to an unknown wallet as reported by the WhaleAlert transaction tracking service. According to the website, nearly $80 million worth of coins were transferred.
However, XRP largely remained unaffected by the movement as it failed to resist the general trend of the market.
XRP might lose another 17%
On the daily chart, Ripple’s (XRP) price fell below the $0.7 psychological level in the recent price action.
As the selling pressure continues with the increased trading volume investors getting prepared to revisit the lows made on January 24 at $0.55 before a bounce-back is expected.
Alternatively, if the price respect the crucial support level near $0.65 it has the potential to jump back to the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $0.75.
Further, a resurgence in the buying order would motivate the bulls to take out the horizontal resistance level at $0.87.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) is currently reading at 39 while approaching the oversold zone. It is expected to fall further lower before a bounce-back is expected.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) has just fallen below the midline with increasing selling momentum.
- Just-In: Andreessen Horowitz Launches $4.5 Billion Crypto Fund Amid Market Crash
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?