The shared support of $2.42 and the 200-day SMA prevented the extending loss in Decentraland (MANA) price. On February 24th, the 15% long-tail rejection on this support indicates intense demand pressure. The following rally struggles at the immediate resistance of $2.8, suggesting a downtrend continuation.
Key technical points:
- The MANA chart shows a shooting star candle at $2.8 resistance
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Decentraland is $688.1 Million, indicating a 47.6% loss.
The MANA/USD technical chart showed a double top pattern in the daily time frame chart. On February 20th, the sellers gave a decisive breakout from the $0.28 neckline, extending the ongoing selling.
On the following day, the price retested the breached support, showing higher price rejection on the daily candle. This indicates the support has switched to resistance, and sellers sink the altcoin lower. However, things didn’t go as planned, as the buyers immediately rejected the down rally below the $2.43, resulting in a long-tail rejection candle.
The Relative Strength Index(46) slope curving down from the threshold indicates that buyers need more influence before entering positive territory.
The MANA price oscillates between its 50-day and 200-day SMAs. However, the coin price trading above the 200-day SMA maintains a bullish tendency.
MANA/USDT: 4-Hour Time frame chart
The MANA buyers bounced back from the $2.42 support and drove the altcoin 15% high to retest the $2.8 mark. The higher price rejection on this resistance is evidence that sellers are defending this level. A bearish reversal from this resistance could slump the altcoin to January low support at $2.
However, if buyers push the price above the $2.8 resistance, the traders have a 22% growth opportunity.
- Resistance level: $2.8, and $3.4
- Support level: $2.43, and $2.
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?