The GALA/USD pair has doubled in the last 3-4 trading days. The sudden recovery in GALA price has reclaimed some significant resistance($0.3, $0.36)and DMAs(50, 100) along the way. The bulls trying to hold above the $0.36 aims their next target at $0.42.
Key technical points
- The daily-MACD indicator signals rising bullish momentum in GALA price.
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $2.25 Billion, indicating a 7.59% loss.
In our previous coverage on GALA/USD, Coingape foretold about the upcoming bullish recovery, when altcoin breached the shared resistance of $0.23 and descending trendline.
Furthermore, the sustained bullish momentum drove the token even higher and pierced through two other significant resistance of $0.347 and $0.36, suggesting more to the rising rally.
Along with a $0.36 breakout, the GALA buyers also poked the 50-and-100-day DMA. If token price could sustain this level, the long traders would get an excellent edge for bullish recovery.
The MACD indicator shows the MACD and signal lines have taken a sharp upturn after the bullish crossover in the negative territory. The histogram chart displays a constant rise in green bars, indicating a strong buying momentum.
Will GALA Price Retest $0.36 Mark?
Source- GALA/USD chart by Tradingview
The GALA price currently trading at $0.367, indicates a 106.18% gain from the $0.178 bottom support. The buyers have provided a 4hr- candle closing above the $0.36 resistance; however, the token is expected to retest the same level to confirm this breakout.
If bulls could sustain the above $0.36 mark, the altcoin would rise to the immediate resistance of $0.418.
The super trend indicator accentuates a bullish trend in the 4hr-time frame chart.
- Resistance levels- $0.42 and $0.47
- Support levels- $0.36 and $0.3
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?