The overall trend for the ADA/USD pair is still bearish. The buyers rebounded the coin from the $1 mark, indicating a 13% gain in the last six days. However, the buyers failed to sustain the $1.2 breakout, and the resulting bull trap suggests the price would sink to $1 support. However, if buyers defend the bottom support, it indicates the bulls are buying at this dip.
Key technical point
- The ADA price resonating in a rising channel
- The ADA/USD price facing strong resistance at the 50-SMA line
- The intraday trading volume in the ADA coin is $2.39 Billion, indicating a 41% hike
During the last two weeks, the Cardano (ADA) price wobbled in a narrow range stretching from $1 to $1.125. On February 4th, the coin buyers gave a decisive breakout from the overhead resistance, indicating a recovery rally.
The sustained buying surged the alt to the immediate resistance at $1.2, preparing for another breakout. However, the sellers mounted stiff resistance at this level and rejected the coin price with a long wick candle.
The down-sloping 50 and 100-day SMA indicates the bears are dominating. Moreover, these two EMA lines are majorly rejecting the downtrend rallies. The Stochastic RSI shows a bearish crossover of the K and D lines, indicating a sell signal for crypto traders.
A Rising Channel Emerges From $1 Support
On the 4-hour chart, the ADA/USD pair provided a breakout and candle closing above the $1.2 resistance. The altcoin was going through a retest phase, looking for sufficient demand. However, the buyer failed to sustain at this level, resulting in a fallout.
This bull trap could slump the coin back to the $1 mark, and any further price drop could result in a downtrend continuation. However, the chart shows the formation of a rising channel pattern, which could provide mid-way support to altcoin.
- Resistance levels- $1.2, and $1.4
- Support levels-$1.12 and $1
- G7 Countries to Discuss Crypto Assets This Week After Recent Terra Ecosystem Collapse
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark