The recent downtrend took a breather at the $5.17 mark and witnessed a consolidation phase coiling the price between the $9.7 and $5.17 support. The Apecoin(APE) revealed a symmetrical triangle pattern in response to this consolidation, putting a recovery opportunity on the cards.
- A possible breakout could surge the APE coin by 55%
- The MACD-indicator indicates the possibility of a potential bull run and generates a signal to go bullish.
- The intraday trading volume in Apecoin is $846.5 Million marking a 20% gain.
On April 29, the Apecoin(APE) witnessed an end to the ongoing bull run as it failed to sustain above the $23.76 mark. This dragged the price down to $13.79 before finding temporary support, signifying a 34% drop in just four days.
Interestingly, the APE price saw a sudden surge in the price on May 4, with an intraday gain of 9.98%, indicating an attempt to make up for the recent loss. However, the attempt fizzled out with a recent sell-off in the market, dragging the price further down to $5.17 in a week, which is another 62% drop from the previous support.
Ever since, the coin has been in a correction phase while forming a symmetrical triangle. This phase is an opportunity for the buyers to regain trend control and raise the price.
A breakout from this symmetrical triangle could see the coin rise by 54% to the $13.8 mark.
Conversely, a breakdown would mean a resumption of the prevailing downtrend.
The MACD and signal line rising despite consolidation in price action indicate a rise in underlying bullishness. In addition, these lines may soon breach the neutral line, bolstering a triangle breakout.
EMAs- the price consolidation has reclaimed the 20 EMA slope providing an additional edge to long traders. However, the 50 EMA in confluence with the descending trendline strengthens the overhead resistance.
- Resistance levels: $9.57 and $10.6
- Support levels: $7.17 and $5.17
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5