The recent downtrend took a breather at the $5.17 mark and witnessed a consolidation phase coiling the price between the $9.7 and $5.17 support. The Apecoin(APE) revealed a symmetrical triangle pattern in response to this consolidation, putting a recovery opportunity on the cards.
- A possible breakout could surge the APE coin by 55%
- The MACD-indicator indicates the possibility of a potential bull run and generates a signal to go bullish.
- The intraday trading volume in Apecoin is $846.5 Million marking a 20% gain.
On April 29, the Apecoin(APE) witnessed an end to the ongoing bull run as it failed to sustain above the $23.76 mark. This dragged the price down to $13.79 before finding temporary support, signifying a 34% drop in just four days.
Interestingly, the APE price saw a sudden surge in the price on May 4, with an intraday gain of 9.98%, indicating an attempt to make up for the recent loss. However, the attempt fizzled out with a recent sell-off in the market, dragging the price further down to $5.17 in a week, which is another 62% drop from the previous support.
Ever since, the coin has been in a correction phase while forming a symmetrical triangle. This phase is an opportunity for the buyers to regain trend control and raise the price.
A breakout from this symmetrical triangle could see the coin rise by 54% to the $13.8 mark.
Conversely, a breakdown would mean a resumption of the prevailing downtrend.
The MACD and signal line rising despite consolidation in price action indicate a rise in underlying bullishness. In addition, these lines may soon breach the neutral line, bolstering a triangle breakout.
EMAs- the price consolidation has reclaimed the 20 EMA slope providing an additional edge to long traders. However, the 50 EMA in confluence with the descending trendline strengthens the overhead resistance.
- Resistance levels: $9.57 and $10.6
- Support levels: $7.17 and $5.17
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?