Avalanche (AVAX) price edges lower on Wednesday amid global risk aversion. There are many factors playing in the market ranging from the U.S Federal Reserve and some of its major central banking peers’ interest rate decisions, Geo-political tension between Russia-Ukraine, and pivotal economic data in the European and U.S economies.
- Avalanche (AVAX) price pares initial gains on Wednesday.
- AVAX prepares for the next leg up with an eye on the $100 mark.
- The U.S dollar index gains above 97.0 amid risk aversion.
The recent developments affect the traditional financial market like stocks, bonds, commodities, which is also impacting the global crypto market. The U.S Dollar Index (DXY) stands strong above 97.0 with more than 1% gains.
As of press time, AVAX/USD is exchanging hands at $84.49, down nearly 3% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the 10th largest cryptocurrency by market cap holds at $1,746,230,038 falling 30.78% so far.
AVAX looks for signs of bullish continuation
On the daily chart, Avalanche (AVAX) price trades inside the ‘Symmetrical triangle’ pattern. The price remained pressured near the descending trend line of the triangle. However, AVAX is riding along the bullish sloping line marking the crucial demand zone extending from $53.0 to $64.53.
A resurgence in buying pressure would further determine the upper breakout of the symmetrical triangle pattern. A daily candlestick above $90.0 will set the upside directional basis for the asset.
Next, market participants will keep their eyes on the psychological $100.0 level.
On the flip side, if the price breaks the session’s low then it will move toward the $72.0 that coincides with the ascending trend line. Furthermore, a spike in sell order would pierce below the trend line with a revisit to $64.53.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads at 51 above the average line.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) slide above the midline with a bullish bias. Any uptick in the indicator will result in the upside momentum continuation.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000