AVAX price remains on tough ground falling more than 40% in the April series. The price started the series on a lower note and continued to drift lower indicating the ignorance of the AVAX buyers. The recent downswing pushed it towards a long-standing support zone formulating a make or break zone.
- AVAX price fell for the third straight session on Saturday.
- A reversal is expected in the extreme oversold market conditions as the price approaches January lows.
- But the downside risk is still intact upon a daily candlestick below $60.0.
As of writing, AVAX/USD is trading at $60.41, down 4.72% % for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the cryptocurrency is standing at $499,944,037 as updated by the CoinMarketCap.
AVAX price trades near an inflection point
AVAX price dropped considerably as the April session begins. After tagging the highs of $104.0 on April 2. The price booked 42% depreciation. Further, looking at the daily chart, we found AVAX has been consolidating in a short-term trading range of $106 and $60 with both sides capped. The price constructed a reliable support zone around $60.0 extending from January 22 to April 30.
As per the previous pattern, with a resurgence in the buying momentum, the price could jump back to the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $78.09. Furthermore, an extended buying could bring $90.0 into play.
On the flip side, if the AVAX price failed to sustain the session’s low on weekly basis, there is a strong chance of the continuation of the prevailing trend. In such a case, AVAX price could fall to the lows of $54.0 last seen in October.
RSI: The Relative Strength Index (RSI) approaches the oversold zone falling from the average line. The extreme oversold market condition could result in a bounce-back in the price.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3