BTC price treats the market with no surprises as extends the losses for the second straight day. The price has been in an extended downward trend started since last week. This marks the sixth week of the downfall in a total of 47% deprecation.
- BTC price trades in red with heavy selling volume as the price crashed more than 20% in two days.
- Expect more downside as the sellers make their presence prominent below the $28,000 mark.
- High volume nodes denote no reversion is likely in the short-term, and any upside is very limited.
BTC price continues downside
BTC’s price remains fragile near the two-year support level while playing around $28,000. Although, the price already started the decline after tagging the record highs of $69,000, a bounce back from $34,322.0 resulted in an upswing of 29%. But, it remained short-lived as the price retraced back in the April- May series.
In addition to that, the price remains pressured below the 20-day and the 50-day EMAs (exponential moving average), another red signal for BTC. If the price slips below $25,000 on the daily basis, get ready for another downside impulse. In that case, investors shall collect the liquidity extending from $22,000 to $17,000.
On the flip side, a daily close above the session high might produce some relief rally in BTC. First, the price would make an attempt to take out the psychological $32,000 level followed by the 20-day EMA at $35,488.
As of publication time, BTC/ USD is trading at $27,589, down 4.63% for the day. The largest cryptocurrency by the market cap is containing a 24-hour trading volume of $$86,934,588,647, according to CoinMarketCap.
RSI: The relative strength index approaches the oversold zone. It reads at 22, not far from the lows made in January.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?