The Bitcoin(BTC) price retest of the overhead resistance trendline teases a breakout entry for interested buyers. However, 50 EMA offering constant resistance to the price action may interrupt the potential rally.
- The BTC price consolidates rally over the last few days
- The BTC price bullish breakout to overhead resistance
- The intraday trading volume in the Bitcoin is $27.3 Billion, indicating a 3.2% gain
The early May sell-off in the largest cryptocurrency-Bitcoin breached some significant psychological levels such as $35000 and $30000. As a result, the extended correction slumped the price to a new lower low of $27600.
However, the BTC price started to coil up above the fresh low and initiated a consolidation phase. As a result, this range-rally getting hammered from a descending trendline shows lower higher formation in the 4-hour time frame chart.
On May 14th, the BTC price rebounded from the $26800 support twice within a week, suggesting an accumulation zone for buyers. Furthermore, the coin price is 5% up today and attempts to reclaim $30000.
A potential breakout from the resistance trendline would drive the coin price $50 higher to $10 high to $33000
However, the aligned resistance of the descending trendline and 50 EMA may undermine the recovery rally.
The 50 EMA aligned with the descending trendline accentuates the weightage of the overhead resistance. Moreover, a bearish sequence of these EMAs keeps the sellers in charge.
Despite a sideways rally in price action, a significant bullish divergence in MACD and line suggest growth in underlying bullishness. Moreover, a recent bullish crossover among these lines gives an additional boost to long trades.
- Resistance level- $35000, and $40000
- Support level- $33000 and $30000
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3