BTC price edges lower bucking the previous week’s late recovery. The price opened the trading session on a higher note but soon the upside fizzled out. BTC breaks below the $30,000 mark telling that the sellers are still looking for further liquidation.
- BTC price trades lower amid existing selling pressure as the fresh trading session begins.
- The price produces mixed signals on smaller time frames.
- However, the downside risk remains intact below $2,600 for the pioneer cryptocurrency.
BTC price traded with a negative bias
On the daily chart, the price remains pressured near $31,000 as the buyers failed to extend the gains beyond this level for the past two sessions. However, the intraday trading volume suggests investors are still not convinced of the downside momentum. According to Coinmarketcap, the 24-hour trading volume of the largest cryptocurrency holds at $31,435,737,575 with a gain of 14%.
If the price drops below the session’s low at $29,277.77 this would wipe out any hopes for the upside in the asset. BTC could test Saturday’s low of $28,564.38 amid sustained selling pressure. Next, a market participant could explore $26,000.
While, things look pessimistic for BTC still a spike in the buy order could push the price higher, if it manages and is able to trade above $30,000 on the 4-hour chart more gains would be possible.
On moving higher, the first upside hurdle could be found at the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $31,161.03. An acceptance above the provided level could bring $34,000 on the horizon.
As of publication time, BTC/USD trades at $30,000, up 1.25% for the day.
RSI: The relative strength index oscillates near the average line with a neutral bias. Currently, it reads at 48.
MACD: The moving average convergence divergence indicates receding bearish momentum while it holds below the average line.
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- Is Celsius (CEL) Next To File Bankruptcy After Voyager, Three Arrows
- Bitcoin Hovers Around 20K; Will It Recover?
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) Close To Ethereum Price, Why It’s Good For Crypto
- Ethereum (ETH) Recovery To $1.1K A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s Why
- In June 2022, Bitcoin (BTC) Recorded the Worst Monthly Performance In History, Now What?
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655