The Bitcoin(BTC) traders’ tug of war around the $30000 adds uncertainty to the market. Moreover, this consolidation forms a symmetrical triangle pattern, reflecting a potential rally for BTC. However, can buyers undermine the multiple resistances waiting ahead?
- The BTC price shows eight consecutive red candles in the weekly time frame chart
- The rising RSI slope hints at a bullish breakout from the symmetrical triangle
- The intraday trading volume in the Bitcoin is $16.88 Billion, indicating a 40% loss
On April 22nd, the Bitcoin(BTC) price broke down from a long-coming support trendline, signaling the resumption of the prevailing downtrend. However, the sellers took nearly a week to sustain the price below the $40000 mark.
Furthermore, the buyers eventually submitted to the rising selling momentum and took the downtrend to its current lower low of $26350. The recent sell-off had sliced through several support levels such as $33000 and $30000.
However, the BTC price has been wobbling around the $30000 mark for the past two weeks, projects the formation of a symmetrical triangle pattern. As a result, the coin price is gradually narrowing within the triangle suggesting an upcoming breakout.
Therefore, if buyers could breach the overhead resistance, the BTC price would drive 32% high to $40000.
Conversely, a daily candle closing below $26000 would extend the correction rally to the next significant support at$27600.
While the Bitcoin price presents a sideways rally, the RSI slope trending higher indicates a rise in the underline bullishness. Therefore, A bullish divergence promotes an upside breakout from the triangle pattern.
The wide gap between the bearishly aligned VI+ and V- gets narrower, suggesting the buyers attempt to wrest control from sellers. A potential bullish crossover would give additional confirmation to long traders.
- Resistance level- $35000, and $40000
- Support level- $28600 and $267000
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?