A bullish breakout from a symmetrical triangle pattern boasts the ongoing recovery in Bitcoin(BTC) prices. The expected retest could offer a good entry opportunity for interested traders with an expected target of 6.50% high at $32000. However, can buyers undermine the potential resistance of 200 EMA?
- The weekly BTC chart shows seven consecutive red candles
- The 20 and 50 EMA reflects a bullish crossover that could assist buyers in sustaining above $30000
- The intraday trading volume in the Bitcoin is $27.3 Billion, indicating a 3.2% gain
Source- BTC/USD chart by Tradingview
The April 6th fallout from the $45000 mark trapped aggressive buyers who entered the breakout rally. As a result, the forced liquidation of these buyers brought additional sell orders to the market and triggered a significant correction for Bitcoin(BTC).
Moreover, last week’s aggressive selling pressure intensified the ongoing downfall and hit the 2022 new low of $26350. Furthermore, the minor recovery observed in the hourly chart reflected the formation of the symmetrical triangle pattern.
The buyers provide a bullish breakdown from the pattern resistance trendline and the $30000 mark, suggesting a higher possibility of price reclaiming the psychology level.
The sustained buying would drive the coin price 6.50% higher to the $32000 mark. In addition, the traders can expect the recovery rally to continue until the support trendline.
Therefore, the fallout from this dynamic trendline would indicate a continuation of the prevailing trend in BTC.
EMA- The ongoing recovery rally has breached the 20, 50, and 100 EMAs, indicating a steady North march. However, the overhead resistance at $30,757 could put considerable supply pressure.
RSI- The daily-RSI slope shows sustainability above the midline(50), indicating the buyers wrestled control from sellers. Moreover, indicating line rallying higher reflects growth in bullish momentum.
- Resistance level- $30000, and $33000
- Support level- $28000 and $25000
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- Is Celsius (CEL) Next To File Bankruptcy After Voyager, Three Arrows
- Bitcoin Hovers Around 20K; Will It Recover?
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) Close To Ethereum Price, Why It’s Good For Crypto
- Ethereum (ETH) Recovery To $1.1K A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s Why
- In June 2022, Bitcoin (BTC) Recorded the Worst Monthly Performance In History, Now What?
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655