BTC price treads water on Saturday extending the consolidation of the last two sessions. The sellers seem exhausted near two-year lows. As the price quickly recovered back from the lows of Thursday with a gain of 5k points. In addition to that, a bullish formation on the weekly chart is looking for a minor upside.
- BTC price has made consolidate moves for the past three sessions following a massive sell-off.
- A bullish formation on the weekly chart calls for a relief rally in the pioneer currency.
- Oversold technical indicators suggest a minor bounce back before resuming the downside movement.
As of publication time, BTC/USD reads at $29,037.01, down 1.13% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the largest cryptocurrency holds at $34,478,093,119 with a loss of 35%.
BTC price remains vulnerable!
BTC’s price makes an attempt to recover but faces a strong upside hurdle in the last few session. BTC dropped 63% from the record highs made in November at $69,000. However, amid the oversold market structure, there is a fair chance of a recovery in the weekly time frame.
On the weekly chart, the BTC price tested the critical 200-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $26,879.01 with the formation of a ‘hammer’ candlestick pattern. A sustained buying pressure would be required to push the price to pierce and tag the horizontal $34,000 mark.
An acceptance above $34,000 would ask for $40,000, the horizontal resistance zone.
On the contrary, a spike in sell orders could push the price lower. Further, a daily candlestick below $25,000 would trigger a key level to amplify the selling toward December 2020 low, $18,000.
- RSI: The weekly relative strength index trades below the average line near the oversold zone. The same levels were last seen in March 2020.
- MACD: The moving average convergence divergence holds below the midline with a bearish bias.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3