ADA price follows the broader crypto market meltdown with a loss of more than 10% on Monday. The price makes new record lows at $0.65. Since the beginning of the year, the token depreciated nearly 60% prompting investors to panic selling.
- ADA price bleeds more than 10% on the first trading day of the week.
- Expect a bounce-back toward $0.75 on the hourly chart amid extreme oversold conditions.
- However, the downside remains intact as the broader crypto market bleeds.
ADA price continues south
ADA price nosedives with a heavy sell-off and looks weak on all-time-frames. The bulls left the company of the coin since it record its all-time high in September. ADA continues to trade at the mercy of the sellers and is still in the distribution phase. Any immediate bounce back remains a distant possibility but the oversold market condition cries for an interim bounce back.
On the hourly chart, the ADA price faces strong rejection near $0.91 in the previous week, which proved fatal for the digital asset. With the mentioned price action the bears found another chance to capitalize on the prevailing long trend. As a consequence, the price depreciates 19% in three-day.
Furthermore, the selling momentum refuses to die, as the price tested fresh new lows in 2022, at $0.65. In addition to that, the trading volume fully supported the downswing with an extended promise to explore the $0.50 level, as a new demand zone.
While, things look purely pessimistic for ADA so far, still a spike in the buying orders could challenge the prevailing trend at least in the shorter-time frame. The price could bounce back to recapture the psychological $0.70. Further, an acceptance above the mentioned level would see $0.75.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) bounce back from the oversold zone but is still in the red zone.
As of press time, ADA/USD reads at $.65 with a loss of 11.3% for the day.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3