MANA price started the session on a lower note and touched the session’s high with high volume. The price is currently down 16% since the beginning of the week arising from the lows of $0.59. Investors still remain in a panic mood, the recent bounce-back could be a dead-cat bounce in the current market structure.
- MANA price hits a technical bottom below $1.0 arising quickly from the swing lows.
- A prolonged downside doesn’t seem to be exhausted as the rising volume supports the outlook.
- Further, the price is on a recovery path but faces upside resistance on the daily chart.
MANA price renews buying momentum
Let’s understand from the technical chart, where MANA price is heading from here on. The formation of a mild bullish formation, the bullish piercing candlestick pattern indicates some bounce back in the price in the oversold market structure.
The green candlesticks indicate the strong buying momentum will take out Wednesday’s high of $1.15 followed by the horizontal resistance line at $1.50.
The relative strength index (RSI) rises above the average line with a sharp spike. The positive bias indicates the continuation of the upside trend in the short term.
The moving average convergence divergence holds below the midline with increasing upside momentum.
On the contrary, the fear of the downside cannot be ruled out completely. As the price remains pressured below the critical 50-day and the 200-day EMAs (Exponential Moving Average).
As of publication time, MANA/USD is trading at $1.12 up 59,12% for the day.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?