The new descending trendline carrying the ongoing downfall plunged the (Elrond)EGLD price to a low of $076.1. Following, the altcoin shows a minor pullback, but the decreasing volume activity suggests weaknesses in the bullish moments. Can buyers undermine the multiple resistance waiting ahead?
- The EGLD price has gained 36% in the last five days
- The sellers would mount a strong defense at the $75 mark
- The intraday trading volume in Elrond coin is $77.7 Million indicating a 15% gain.
During the first four months of 2022, the Elrond(EDGL) buyers aggressively defended the $125 support. Furthermore, responding to the ongoing consolidation, altcoin slumped to this bottom support with hopes of replenishing the buying momentum.
However, the EGLD price couldn’t hold the $125 support amid the recent sell-off and plunged the coin below it on May 6th. As a result, the rising bearish momentum extended the downfall to a low of $75, registering a 37% fall.
Following this, the EGLD price bounced back from this $75-78 support aligned with low volume support. With the rising price and decreased volume, the coin has a higher possibility of reverting from overhead resistance and continuing the prevailing trend.
Furthermore, the EGLD price is approaching a confluence of multiple resistance such as the descending trendline, 0.236 FIB, and 20-day EMA.
The expected reversal would sink the altcoin back to the $77 mark.
The RSI-slope return from the overbought region showed steady growth towards the equilibrium. However, the altcoin will be bearish in nature until the indicator value sustains below the neutral line(50).
The 20-day EMA aligned with the resistance trendline strengthens the seller’s defense. Moreover, the price moving below the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) gives an overall bearish outlook.
- Resistance levels: $105 and $125
- Support levels: $75 and $60
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%