The ERON projects share their two main goals: providing basic human facilities to needy people and building a suitable and effective blockchain ecosystem. ERON is their native token which is used to maintain their ecosystem. Furthermore, among their multiple services, they have plans to launch their official exchange of the ERON blockchain- ERONbit this month(May 2022).
The ERON technical chart shows early signs of a bullish rounding bottom pattern as the coin price sustains above the $0.00006 mark. The expected rally should surge the altcoin to the $0.0001 mark, indicating a 65% gain from its current value.
- The ERON buyers mount stiff support at $0.0006
- A Rising RSI slope suggests an upcoming rally in ERON price
- The 24-hour trading volume in the ERON coin is $271.5K, indicating a 1.73% loss
Responding to the widespread correction in the crypto market, the ERON price witnessed a significant downfall and plunged to a new low of 0.000008209 on April 13th. For nearly a month, the coin wavered near this value, but the growing interest of buyers triggered a fresh recovery rally.
Thus, a set of new higher highs and higher lows registered a 750% gain within a fortnight as the price hit the $0.00009541 mark. However, the last bearish pullback has retraced the ERON price to $0.00006, discounting the altcoin by 35%.
Furthermore, multiple retests to this psychological level indicate the buyers are aggressively defending this support, and the sustained price may resume the prevailing trend. The rising price hints at the formation of a rounding bottom pattern with the neckline at $0.000096.
Under this pattern influence, the ERON price should breach the mentioned neckline and drive the bull run 28% higher to $0.00012.
On a contrary note, a fallout to this support would extend the correction to $0.00000435 or $0.027.
RSI indicator: Despite a lateral walk-in price action, the RSI slope rallying higher suggests a rise in underlying bullishness. This positive divergence bolsters the bullish pattern theory to reach the $0.00012 mark.
EMAs: The coin chart shows the 100 and 200 EMA act as strong support during the occasional pullbacks. Therefore, this dynamic support maintains the ongoing recovery rally for ERON
- Resistance level- $0.0001 and $0.00012
- Support levels- $0.00006 and $0.000043
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- Is Celsius (CEL) Next To File Bankruptcy After Voyager, Three Arrows
- Bitcoin Hovers Around 20K; Will It Recover?
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) Close To Ethereum Price, Why It’s Good For Crypto
- Ethereum (ETH) Recovery To $1.1K A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s Why
- In June 2022, Bitcoin (BTC) Recorded the Worst Monthly Performance In History, Now What?
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655