Ethereum (ETH) price is extending the gains for the second day. ETH is set to score higher gains as the price is ready to move upward in the downward channel. The bears are losing grip over the price and looking for some supportive short-term trend line. Risk aversion led the gains in overall stock market cryptomarkets too copied the gains.
- Ethereum price locks in modest gains on Saturday.
- ETH’s price breaks above $2,690 and is heading towards the $3,500 level.
- The MACD indicator is giving bullish strength looking for an upside of 15%.
As of press time, Ethereum’s (ETH) price is trading at $3,009.65, up 0.32% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume stands at $17,858,040,823 with more than 18% gains. Ether, the native coin of the Ethereum blockchain network
ETH looks for another leg up
On the daily chart, the Ethereum (ETH) price has lost 55% from the all-time high of $4,867.81. Ether observed the biggest single-day fall on January 21 after December 3 fall. The pair fell almost 18% and tested the lower trend line of the descending price channel.
However, after three weeks of consolidation once again Ether challenged the psychological $3K level. An acceptance above this level could result in another leg up in the pair.
The bullish momentum pushed the momentum indicator, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds in the oversold zone with a bullish crossover. Further uptick in the MACD could trigger an upside of 16% in the short term.
Next, a daily close above the upper trend line of the descending channel will result in meeting the $42,00.
Alternatively, the double top formation is a bearish reversal pattern near the current levels would invalidate the bullish thesis. The interim support could be found at $2,500.
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Just In: Latest Report On Tether’s Fund Reserves
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Bitcoin Price Could Hit As Low As $7,000 Before Next All Time High: Economist
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?