Ethereum (ETH) price continues to ride higher at the start of the new trading week. U.S stock index futures opened higher after a volatile week of mixed earning results from big technology companies. Investors jumped on riskier assets on improved risk appetite.
- Ethereum (ETH) price rises for a fourth straight day on Monday.
- Price surged 35% from January lows of $2,160.
- Expect more upside momentum if the price gives a decisive close above $3,400.
ETH Challenges 200 DMA at $3,540
The recent price action on the daily chart suggests that ETH could jump toward 200 DMA at $3,540. Ethereum’s native token Ether has scaled down almost 50% from the November 30 highs at $4,759.0.
The descending trend line from the mentioned level is acting as a strong barrier for the upside momentum. A decisive close above the resistance line shall seek the next upside target at the 200 DMA at $3,540.
In the past, as the price descend below the moving average, it recorded a fall of 35%. ETH record a single day biggest fall on January 21, as it plunged in a single day.
Furthermore, after the consolidation for nearly a week at the January lows of $2.160, ETH took a flight toward the psychological $3,000 level.
To support the bullish argument investors could look at the Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI), which holds at 56. A reading above 50 is a sign of underlying bullish sentiment. The 24-hour trading volume also rose nearly 29% at $13,091,072,039.
Beyond the 200 DMA milestone, ETH bulls would look up to the $4,000 horizontal resistance line.
Looking at another possibility, the formation of consecutive ‘Doji’ candlesticks indicates a constant conflict between bulls and bears. If the price breaks below the $2,950, which is the closing of the previous two days’ candles then it could invalidate the bullish thesis.
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Just-In: Indian Central Bank Head Bashes Crypto After Latest Crash
- This Top Crypto Exchange Offers To Support Burning Terra (LUNA)
- The Boss Cat Rocket Club – Space Bound Cats Living On The Blockchain
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?