ETH price witnessed a sharp reversal from the session’s tops on Monday. The recent price action pull down the second-largest cryptocurrency to the coveted $2,000 mark. It briefly fell below the mentioned level but swiftly recovered. However, the ETH buyers keep on struggling to carry forward gains as face upside pressure.
- ETH price upside movement lost traction as the fresh trading week begins.
- The recovery mode took a step back as the U.S trading session started.
- A strong red candlestick indicates the presence of the sellers at the upper level.
As of press time, ETH/USD reads at $2,000, down 6.45% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume sustains near $20,771,000,352 with gains of more than 48%.
A rise in volume along with a fall in price is a bearish sign. Thus, we advise investors to capitalize on any sell-side opportunity with proper trading levels.
ETH price looks weaker on the major time frame
ETH price attempted a bounce back from the lows of $1,701.04 made in the previous week. ETH recorded gains of 26% in four-session. But, investors should not be overwhelmed by the upside movement as due to the extreme oversold market condition, this bounce back in the price is very much anticipated.
The dark clouds for ETH are expected to stay longer. A slip below the day’s low would bring the prevailing trend back in action. On moving downside, the first target could be the psychological $1,700 level.
On the other hand, a change in the bullish sentiment might result in a U-turn in the price. A decisive close above $2,100 would see more gains toward $2,250 followed by the horizontal resistance zone at $2,500.
Looking at the technical indicators, the RSI (relative strength index) still holds below the average line indicating a warning sign for the buyers. The moving average convergence divergence (MACD) remains depressed with no clear directional bias.
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077