ETH price witnessed a sharp reversal from the session’s tops on Monday. The recent price action pull down the second-largest cryptocurrency to the coveted $2,000 mark. It briefly fell below the mentioned level but swiftly recovered. However, the ETH buyers keep on struggling to carry forward gains as face upside pressure.
- ETH price upside movement lost traction as the fresh trading week begins.
- The recovery mode took a step back as the U.S trading session started.
- A strong red candlestick indicates the presence of the sellers at the upper level.
As of press time, ETH/USD reads at $2,000, down 6.45% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume sustains near $20,771,000,352 with gains of more than 48%.
A rise in volume along with a fall in price is a bearish sign. Thus, we advise investors to capitalize on any sell-side opportunity with proper trading levels.
ETH price looks weaker on the major time frame
ETH price attempted a bounce back from the lows of $1,701.04 made in the previous week. ETH recorded gains of 26% in four-session. But, investors should not be overwhelmed by the upside movement as due to the extreme oversold market condition, this bounce back in the price is very much anticipated.
The dark clouds for ETH are expected to stay longer. A slip below the day’s low would bring the prevailing trend back in action. On moving downside, the first target could be the psychological $1,700 level.
On the other hand, a change in the bullish sentiment might result in a U-turn in the price. A decisive close above $2,100 would see more gains toward $2,250 followed by the horizontal resistance zone at $2,500.
Looking at the technical indicators, the RSI (relative strength index) still holds below the average line indicating a warning sign for the buyers. The moving average convergence divergence (MACD) remains depressed with no clear directional bias.
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- Breaking: $78 Mln Of Stolen Harmony Protocol Funds Recoverable, Here’s How
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%
- Graph Price Analysis: High Volume Reversal may Drive GRT to $0.15