The Ethereum(ETH) price saw a sharp fall from $2965.85 right down to $1800 during the first week of May. As a result, the ETH coin marked a 38% drop across multiple support levels in a weeks span. Furthermore, the coin price has been consolidating in a symmetrical triangle pattern threatening another fallout or a possible recovery rally.
- The MACD indicator’s bullish crossover projects a buy signal
- A 44% fall in the ETH price since its April high of $3580.34
- The intraday trading volume in the Ethereum is $12.7 Billion, indicating a 30% hike
In April, the Ethereum(ETH) price experienced a V-top reversal from the $3573 and plunged to $2730. However, the May month worsened the situation for coin holders as the crypto market suffered a strong sell-off.
On may 6th, the ETH price breached the $2730 support and the accelerated selling momentum continued the downfall below the $2000 support. Howereve, despite a widespread negative sentiment, the sellers are struggling to sustain below the $2000 mark.
This uncertainty among market participants led to a symmetrical triangle formation. Today, the ETH price is up by 1.34% and triggers a bullish breakout from this triangle.
With the expected retest to provide a right entry opportunity, the Ether price should rally 20% high to $2500.
On a contrary note, if sellers pull the altcoin below the flipped support trendline, the resulting fakeout may slumped the altcoin below $2000.
A bullish crossover of the MACD and signal line may encourage new buyers in the market.
The Ether price undermined a recent sell signal from 50 and 100 DMA bearish crossover, indicating the buyers are defending the lower level. However, the potential bull rally could face supply pressure at 20 DMA near $2200 resistance
- Resistance level- $2200, and $2500
- Support level- $1800 and $1700
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- Breaking: $78 Mln Of Stolen Harmony Protocol Funds Recoverable, Here’s How
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%
- Graph Price Analysis: High Volume Reversal may Drive GRT to $0.15