Ethereum price remains on the front foot in the recent price action. ETH makes impressive gains over the week and looks promising to produce further gains. The price is witnessing consolidation after printing three-month highs above $3,500.
- Ethereum price continues to print gains on Saturday.
- A leap toward $4,000 looks possible as the price remains firm above 200-day EMA.
- ETH tested $3,500 for the first time since January 6.
As of press time, ETH/USD trades at $3,485.12, up 0.82% for the day. The second-largest cryptocurrency as per the market cap holds the 24-hour trading volume with more than 15% gains at $24,724,743,360 according to the CoinMarketCap.
ETH price looks for further gains
On the daily chart, the Ethereum price shows strong bullish momentum since March 14 with an ascent of 35% from the lows near $2,500. Further, the price crossed the 200-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) for the first time tested in January. Thus, the current price action suggests the upside outlook is to stay.
A resurgence in the buying order will push toward $3,600 as the first upside target. Next, investors would flex their muscles to attain the horizontal resistance level at $4,000.
On the other hand, a daily close below the session’s low would indicate a lack of conviction among traders. On moving downward, the sellers could rest around the 200-day EMA of $3, 1526.80.
An extended sell-off could drag the price toward $2,800.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index remains neutral near the overbought zone. It holds at 70, a downtick in the indicator could weaken the bullish outlook.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence trades above the central line with a neutral bias.
Trading volume: The Price Volume Trend shows the rising momentum along with the price.
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?