The Fantom(FTM) price has witnessed a steady fall of 83% over the past seven weeks, moving along the downward trendline. However, an increase in trading volume and 59% gain from the $0.27 support since last week tease the coin for a potential bull rally. In addition, the consolidation break and the recent accumulation zone give the FTM buyers an edge and an opportunity to kickstart a new rally.
- The FTM chart shows seven consecutive red candles in the weekly chart.
- The 20 DMA acts as a constant resistance to the FTM coin.
- The intraday trading volume in the Fantom coin is $615 Million, indicating a 95% gain.
The Fantom(FTM) price has witnessed a steady decline while breaking multiple support levels for the past seven weeks. Since then, the price has closely followed the dynamic resistance and tested the 20 DMA a few times. The FTM price is finally taking a break around the $0.27 support with a significant increase in its trading volume, indicating traders’ interest in the coin.
In addition to the increase in the trading volume, the FTM price has also risen by 59%, where the coin currently trades at $0.43. This portrays a positive sentiment among the traders and enthusiasm among the buyers.
Furthermore, the consolidation phase and trading activity seen in the past week reflect signs of an accumulation zone and a potential breakout using the $0.27 crucial support. A daily candle closing above the descending trendline may drive the price beyond the $1 mark.
However, a bullish movement will struggle at descending trendline and the resistance offered by the 20 DMA.
The FTM price moving between the Bollinger band indicator’s midline and lower band accentuate strong selling from traders. Moreover, a bullish breakout from the midline would offer the first sign of recovery.
The daily RSI slope showcased a significant rise following a bullish divergence. Furthermore, the indicator slope escaped from the oversold region suggests the aggressive selling has stabilized.
- Resistance level- $0.41 and $0.64
- Support levels- $0.27 and $0.16
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?