A descending trendline initiated in early April carried a significant correction rally for GALA/USDT pair. As a result, the coin holders lost significant support levels and reached a low of $0.048. However, a fakeout from the last support breakdown of $0.075 has increased the bullish tension and may kickstart a recovery rally.
- The descending trendline offers dynamic resistance to GALA price
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $1 Billion indicating a 50% gain
On April 6th, the GALA price broke down from the ascending support trendline, carrying the last quarter’s recovery rally. However, the renewed selling pressure trigged a steady downtrend, piercing through multiple support levels one after another.
Furthermore, the GALA price had recently breached the $0.074 support level, indicating that the sellers are preparing for further downfall. Over the past six weeks, the GALA price tumbled by 83% and has marked its current low at $0.0487.
However, the sellers failed to sustain the GALA price below the $0.07 mark, resulting in a support fakeout. This bear trapped punished the aggressive seller who took the breakdown entry, and their forced liquidation fueled today’s price jump.
Currently, the GALA price trades at the $0.099 mark, displaying a 45.6% intraday pump. If buyers continue to push the price higher, the altcoin will retest the aligned support of the descending trendline, 20-day EMA, and $0.13 level.
However, until the resistance trendline is intact, the altcoin will continue to bleed and may drop below $0.078.
Conversely, the buyers would breach the dynamics resistance under an unexpected bullish scenario, triggering a potential recovery rally.
The Daily-RSI slope escaped from the overbought region bolsters the recovery theory.
However, a bearish sequence among the declining EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) indicates the potential rally would face multiple resistance ahead.
- Resistance level- $0.13, and $0.165
- Support level- $0.074, and $0.05
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?