On May 12th, the Kucoin (KCS) price bounced back from the new lower low of $9.34 with a morning star candle. Moreover, the KuCoin exchange report of almost 6 million new users in Q1 of 2022 and the ongoing recovery sentim21ent bolstered the bullish pullback to the $15 mark. However, multiple technical resistances concentrated at this level reflect the continuation of the prevailing trend.
- The KCS price faces multiple resistance at $15.
- KuCoin users surged by 491% YOY during Q1 2022.
- The intraday trading volume of the KuCoin token is $12.3 million, indicating a 53.5% hike.
The Kucoin (KCS) price wobbled in a consolidation phase during the last three months, stretching from $21.3 to the $17.1 mark. The coin traders trapped in this range witnessed excessive buying or selling getting absorbed at extreme levels.
However, the early May bloodbath in the crypto market bolstered the sellers to break the bottom support ($17.1). The release of trapped selling momentum and forced liquidation of buyers caused a strong sell-off that sent the altcoin below the $15 support level from January’s bottom.
As a result, the KCS price reached a new lower low of $9.34, reflecting a 45% loss. Furthermore, the recent recovery sentiment in the market has surged the price 58% higher to $15. However, multiple resistance levels aligned at this level, such as 0.5 Fibonacci retracements and the 20-day EMA, suggest significant supply pressure ahead.
Furthermore, the bullish reversal under descending volume activity suggests a high possibility of price reversal. Therefore, if the sellers succeed, the KCS price will plunge and revisit the $11 mark.
Alternatively, a possible bullish breakout from $15 may kickstart a recovery rally.
The 100-day and 200-day EMAs are nearing a bearish crossover, which indicates a significant sell signal for KCS traders. Moreover, the 20-day EMA located at $15 resistance will assist the sellers in reverting the recovery rally.
Despite a significant bullish reversal in price action, the ADX slope displayed a minor correction, indicating the bearish momentum remains intact.
- Resistance levels– $15 and $17.7
- Support levels– $13.5, $11
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%