On May 12th, the Kucoin (KCS) price bounced back from the new lower low of $9.34 with a morning star candle. Moreover, the KuCoin exchange report of almost 6 million new users in Q1 of 2022 and the ongoing recovery sentim21ent bolstered the bullish pullback to the $15 mark. However, multiple technical resistances concentrated at this level reflect the continuation of the prevailing trend.
- The KCS price faces multiple resistance at $15.
- KuCoin users surged by 491% YOY during Q1 2022.
- The intraday trading volume of the KuCoin token is $12.3 million, indicating a 53.5% hike.
The Kucoin (KCS) price wobbled in a consolidation phase during the last three months, stretching from $21.3 to the $17.1 mark. The coin traders trapped in this range witnessed excessive buying or selling getting absorbed at extreme levels.
However, the early May bloodbath in the crypto market bolstered the sellers to break the bottom support ($17.1). The release of trapped selling momentum and forced liquidation of buyers caused a strong sell-off that sent the altcoin below the $15 support level from January’s bottom.
As a result, the KCS price reached a new lower low of $9.34, reflecting a 45% loss. Furthermore, the recent recovery sentiment in the market has surged the price 58% higher to $15. However, multiple resistance levels aligned at this level, such as 0.5 Fibonacci retracements and the 20-day EMA, suggest significant supply pressure ahead.
Furthermore, the bullish reversal under descending volume activity suggests a high possibility of price reversal. Therefore, if the sellers succeed, the KCS price will plunge and revisit the $11 mark.
Alternatively, a possible bullish breakout from $15 may kickstart a recovery rally.
The 100-day and 200-day EMAs are nearing a bearish crossover, which indicates a significant sell signal for KCS traders. Moreover, the 20-day EMA located at $15 resistance will assist the sellers in reverting the recovery rally.
Despite a significant bullish reversal in price action, the ADX slope displayed a minor correction, indicating the bearish momentum remains intact.
- Resistance levels– $15 and $17.7
- Support levels– $13.5, $11
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- Is Celsius (CEL) Next To File Bankruptcy After Voyager, Three Arrows
- Bitcoin Hovers Around 20K; Will It Recover?
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) Close To Ethereum Price, Why It’s Good For Crypto
- Ethereum (ETH) Recovery To $1.1K A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s Why
- In June 2022, Bitcoin (BTC) Recorded the Worst Monthly Performance In History, Now What?
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655