The market participants showing strong interest in the discounted metaverse tokens have brought a significant recovery in Decentraland(MANA). Though the recent bullish reversal from $0.65 support doubled the altcoin price in just three days, the buyers still struggle to surpass the dynamic resistance trendline.
- The MANA price faces supply pressure at a descending trendline.
- A possible reversal would encourage the MANA sellers to pull the price back to $0.65
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Decentraland token is $1.57 Billion, indicating a 27% gain.
A symmetrical triangle pattern fallout on April 6th, outburst a strong selling momentum trapped within this 4-month consolidation. The price pattern bolstered MANA sellers to resume the prevailing downtrend and breach the immediate support level of $2.
Amid the recent sell-off in the crypto market, the downfall pierced through some additional support levels and marked $0.63 as the new 2022 low. Furthermore, the MANA sellers actively respond to a resistance trendline to maintain a steady downfall.
However, on May 13th, the MANA price bounced back from the $0.63 support and surged 106% to retest the descending trendline. Moreover, a high-wick rejection attached to the daily candle suggests that altcoin faces strong selling pressure.
A possible reversal would encourage the MANA sellers to pull the price back to $0.63.
However, a significant rise in bullish reversal could assist traders to breakout from the overhead resistance and drive the altcoin price to the $2.8 mark.
The Supertrend indicator highlights an overall downtrend and bolsters the reversal theory.
In addition, the daily-RSI slope shows significant divergence and follow-up rally contrary to the falling price, indicating the overextended selling has stabilized. However, if the divergence grows stronger, the altcoin may eventually breach the resistance trendline.
- Resistance level: $1.11 , and $1.66
- Support level: $0.62, and $0.4
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3