The market participants showing strong interest in the discounted metaverse tokens have brought a significant recovery in Decentraland(MANA). Though the recent bullish reversal from $0.65 support doubled the altcoin price in just three days, the buyers still struggle to surpass the dynamic resistance trendline.
- The MANA price faces supply pressure at a descending trendline.
- A possible reversal would encourage the MANA sellers to pull the price back to $0.65
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Decentraland token is $1.57 Billion, indicating a 27% gain.
A symmetrical triangle pattern fallout on April 6th, outburst a strong selling momentum trapped within this 4-month consolidation. The price pattern bolstered MANA sellers to resume the prevailing downtrend and breach the immediate support level of $2.
Amid the recent sell-off in the crypto market, the downfall pierced through some additional support levels and marked $0.63 as the new 2022 low. Furthermore, the MANA sellers actively respond to a resistance trendline to maintain a steady downfall.
However, on May 13th, the MANA price bounced back from the $0.63 support and surged 106% to retest the descending trendline. Moreover, a high-wick rejection attached to the daily candle suggests that altcoin faces strong selling pressure.
A possible reversal would encourage the MANA sellers to pull the price back to $0.63.
However, a significant rise in bullish reversal could assist traders to breakout from the overhead resistance and drive the altcoin price to the $2.8 mark.
The Supertrend indicator highlights an overall downtrend and bolsters the reversal theory.
In addition, the daily-RSI slope shows significant divergence and follow-up rally contrary to the falling price, indicating the overextended selling has stabilized. However, if the divergence grows stronger, the altcoin may eventually breach the resistance trendline.
- Resistance level: $1.11 , and $1.66
- Support level: $0.62, and $0.4
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE