A descending trendline carrying the ongoing correction plunged the Polkadot(DOT) price to $7.3. However, the coin price reverted from this support with a morning star candle, prompting an occasional pullback.
- The DOT price approaching the overhead trendline
- The 20 DMA aligned with the dynamics resistance trendline
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Polkadot coin is $1.8 Billion, indicating a 10% loss.
During the last four months, the Polkadot(DOT) price witnessed a range-bound rally, resonating between the $23.5 and $16 mark. However, a recent reversal from the range resistance responded to the descending trendline and tumbled 32.5% down to $16.
Moreover, last week’s sell-off in the crypto market accelerated the selling pressure and slumped the DOT price below $16. As a result, the downfall tumbled the altcoin by another 48% and plunged it to $7.3 support.
Furthermore, a low volume reversal from this support indicates a minor relief rally which would soon continue the prevailing downtrend. The DOT price currently trades at $11.05, with an intraday gain of 26.8%.
If buyers continue to push higher, the altcoin will retest the overhead resistance trendline to replenish the selling momentum. The possible reversal would revisit the $7.3 support and threaten a bearish breakdown.
Conversely, a sudden rise in bullish momentum could breach the resistance trendline to kickstart a new recovery rally.
The MACD slope shows a sudden rise and reduces its gap with the signal line. These lines nearing a bullish crossover could bolster buyers to breach the overhead trendline.
However, a recent negative crossover between the 50-and-100-day DMA completes a bearish alignment between the 20, 50, 100, and 200 DMAs. Moreover, the coin price trading below these DMAs, indicates the path to least resistance is downward.
- Resistance levels- $14.2, and $17
- Support levels- $10.2 and $7.3
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS