XRP price extends the previous week’s decline and depicts a resurgence of bearish momentum as it slides below the critical area of support. The downside comes as the price slides below the critical moving averages, and is currently resting near a key area where buying could emerge if the buyers are able to hold the level.
- XRP fell as the fresh trading week begins indicating selling pressure.
- Investors can expect XRP to see further retracement toward $0.65 as downside pressure begins to surge.
- Multiple-support near $0.70 looks vulnerable to break.
XRP price trades with a negative bias
XRP price remained in a short-term consolidation since February 9 and formed a “Double Top” formation around $0.91. As a result, the XRP price retraced nearly 45%, breaching the consolidation range.
Now, the price holds near the inflection point if breaks below more selling could be experienced in the asset.
Earlier, the XRP price found reliable support around $0.60 and witnessed an impressive rally of 51% to the swing highs of $0.91.
Sustained selling pressure will drag the price toward the lows last seen in late January at $0.60.
On the flip side, a daily candlestick above $0.75 would invalidate the bearish outlook on the price. In that case, the immediate upside is found near the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $0.80. In addition to that, an acceptance above the 200-day EMA would recapture the March 28 highs of $0.91.
As of publication time, XRP/USD is exchanging hands at $0.71, down 5.61% for the day. The sixth-largest cryptocurrency by the market cap is holding a 24-hour trading volume of $1,904,425,826 as per the CoinMarketCap.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence drops below the midline with an increased downside momentum.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index approaches the overbought zone.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3