An upcoming ascending trendline carries the new relief rally for Tezos(XTZ) price. Furthermore, this dynamic support assisted buyers in pushing the coin price above the $2 psychological level and jump-start a genuine recovery rally. However, can buyers sustain the supply pressure above the $2 mark?
- The XTZ price provides a massive breakout from the $2 resistance level
- The XTZ chart presents a potential bullish crossover between the 20-and-100-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the Tezos coin is $199.7 Million, indicating a 243.5% hike.
During the first half of May, the intense sell-off plunged the Tezos(XTZ) price to a low of $1.4. However, the buyers mounted stiff support at $1.6 and defended it for another week.
Thus, the XTZ price witnessed a sideways rally, bounded within the $2 and $1.6 levels. However, with the ongoing relief rally in the crypto market and rising support trend, altcoin spiked 30% in the last six days.
The recovery rally breached the overhead resistance of the $2 psychological level, triggering a minor recovery rally for XTZ buyers. The sustained buying may surge the coin price to the next significant supply zone of $2.4.
However, the XTZ price stuck in the retest phase presented a larger volume activity in concern with price action. Moreover, an evening start at $2 support teases a fallout.
If sellers succeed, the TRX price will sink back to $1.6 support
A slight yet evident bearish divergence on the daily Relative Strength Index (62) suggests a possible fallout from the $2 mark.
However, the recently reclaimed 100-day EMA and rising 20-day EMA indicate the buyers possess multiple support levels to resume the bullish rally.
- Resistance level- $2.4 and $2.6
- Support levels- $1.8 and $1.6
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?