Since the latter half of March, the cryptocurrency market has adapted a recovery sentiment. With increasing underlying bullishness, the RUNE buyers breached a few important resistances such as $5.8, $9.2, and now $11.8. Can buyers sustain the fresh breakout for another leg up?
- RUNE price forming a rounding bottom pattern in the daily time frame chart
- The buyers are struggling to sustain above the $11.8 mark
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Thorchain coin is $391.2 Million, indicating a 5.97% loss.
The THORChain(RUNE) buyers escaped from its accumulation phase on March 12th, with a decisive breakout from $5.8 resistance. The post-retest rally soared 42% by forming six consecutive green candles and reached the $9.3 mark.
After a minor pullback, the renewed buying pressure breached this overhead resistance($9.3), followed by $11.8. As a result, the RUNE price has registered a 200% gain since the beginning of March.
Today, the altcoin retested the $11.8 mark to obtain sufficient demand for further rally. However, the long-wick rejection attached to daily candles suggests sellers are aggressive on a higher level.
If RUNE sellers force a candle closing below the $11.8 mark, the traders can expect a minor correction to the $9.25(0.328 Fibonacci retracement level) or $8 mark(0.5 FIB).
Contrary, if buyers could sustain above the $11.8 mark, the follow-up rally could hit an 18% high $14 resistance.
The recovery rally has retrieved the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), suggesting the buyers are back in the driving seat. Moreover, a golden crossover among the 50-and-200-day EMA lures more buyers into the market.
The vortex indicator widens its gap between the VI+ and VI- slope, indicating strong bullish momentum.
- Resistance levels: $14 and $16.7
- Support levels: $9.3 and $8
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3