After a consolidation phase of eleven days within an ascending triangle pattern, the TRON(TRX) price breached the neckline resistance on May 22nd. Following a retest phase, the coin price rose 8% higher and trades above the support level of $0.080. This support aligned 20-day-EMA, and a rise in trading volume suggests a strong bullish momentum. However, will this suffice to see a start to a new bull rally?
- The TRX price escaped an ascending triangle pattern with a bullish breakout on May 22nd.
- The TRX chart shows a bullish crossover of the 20-and-200-day EMA
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $1.6 Billion, indicating a 58% gain
From the past swing high on May 8th, the TRON(TRX) price fell 32%, down to $0.063 in a span of three days. The TRX coin has ever since consolidated in an ascending triangle while taking support of the dynamic trendline. On May 22nd, the price witnessed a breakout above the $0.075 overhead resistance and hit back for a retest the very next day.
The post-retest rally gained 8% and surged above the $0.080 level. At this point, the 20-day-EMA and the immediate support of $0.080 act as good support zones. Furthermore, the surge in the volume activity, i.e., 58%, ensures a healthy bullish momentum.
Thus, If the bullish momentum sustains, the TRX coin could make $0.089 as its new target, retesting its previous high.
However, failing to do so could lead the price to break through multiple supports and down to the ascending trendline.
Bollinger band: The TRX price pokes the upper band of the Bollinger band indicator, suggesting aggressive buying from traders. However, this over-extended buying may need a minor correction before continuing the ongoing rally.
OBV indicator: The rising OBV slope accentuates the buyer’s interest in continuing the bull run.
- Resistance level- $0.089 and $0.092
- Support levels- $0.080 and $0.075
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%
- Graph Price Analysis: High Volume Reversal may Drive GRT to $0.15