Another attempt from TRON (TRX) buyers to surpass the crucial resistance zone at the $0.075 mark stands against formidable selling pressure. Considering the increased recovery momentum helps the daily candle close above the supply zone, a boom in buying pressure will be observed. But will buyers undermine the selling pressure or is it just another failed attempt to trap naive buyers?
- The TRX price has increased 4.16% in the last 24 hours.
- The TRX market value surpasses the 200-day EMA.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $1.029 Billion, indicating an 8.10% hike.
The TRON (TRX) price showcased a phenomenal bullish reversal in the first week of April accounting for a 38% jump. The bullish surcharge reached $0.085 before succumbing to the increased selling pressure over the market and the LUNA incident.
The downfall undermined the bullish recovery within four days and reached the 50-day EMA. At this bullish support, the TRX prices stabilized and shows constant attempts from buyers to surpass the $0.075 resistance zone.
However, the evening star forming in the 4-hour chart leads to a higher price rejection in the daily candle. This lowers the possibility of a bullish breakout and indicates a higher likelihood of a sideways shift in price trend.
Moreover, the falling trend of the intraday trading volume reflects a high number of high-leveraged positions exiting during the reversal. This removes points from the bullish attempt theory as the breakout candle must showcase high volume support to sustain the prolonged uptrend.
Looking from a bearish point of view, a downslide below 50-day EMA will unleash trapped momentum resulting in a fall to $0.065.
The crucial daily EMAs indicate a higher likelihood of a golden crossover as the 50-day EMA grows under bullish influence.
Coming to the momentum indicators, the MACD and signal lines surpass the zero line with a bullish alignment in the 4-hour chart.
- Resistance level- $0.074 and $0.088
- Support levels- $0.057 and $0.053
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3