The failed attempt from the TRON (TRX) buyers to escape the range-bound rally indicates a potential downfall to the $0.057 mark. The $0.075 fallout brings a short opportunity for interested traders to take an 18% target. Can the concentrated EMAs stall the upcoming freefall?
- The TRX price has lost 16% since the last week
- The TRX chart shows a potential bearish crossover of 20-and-200-day EMA
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $1.77 Billion, indicating a 21.5% loss
The TRON(TRX) price has resonated in a horizontal channel since the beginning of 2022. During the consolidation phase, the coin comfortably bolstered itself at the $0.057 support making several attempts to push its way through the $0.0748 resistance.
The constant accumulation of buyers over the past five months and their efforts to break the horizontal channel finally saw success on 4th May and reached a high of the $0.9 mark.
However, the buyers couldn’t sustain this breakout amidst the recent crash in the crypto mark and succumbed to the daunting horizontal channel once again. The TRX price currently trades at $0.716, with an intraday loss of 3.51%. The support fallout suggests the TRX price would descend 18.7% lower to retest $0.057 support.
On a contrary note, all this fuss has accumulated the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) near the $0.075 mark, which may interrupt further downfall and push the price back above $0.75
The TRX/USDT pair pierced through the midline of the Bollinger band indicator gives additional confirmation for descending to the lower support band situated near $0.57.
The vortex indicator shows the VI+ and VI- slope is poised to bearish crossover. This sell signal may bring additional sellers and bolster the expected 18% fall.
- Resistance level- $0.074 and $0.088
- Support levels- $0.057 and $0.053
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?